Facing issues in travis build due to migration to travis-ci.com

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Wed Dec 9 17:30:11 CET 2020

On Wed, Dec 09, 2020 at 07:00:13AM +0000, Priyanka Jain wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I have been using travis-ci.org for build test  "https://travis-ci.org/github/p-priyanka-jain/u-boot/builds" .
> Last month, I faced issue in syncing the git and got message regarding migration to travis-ci.com for open-source projects as well.
> https://blog.travis-ci.com/oss-announcement
>
> I then used travis-ci.com for build for my last pull-request.
> Now its saying that free credits in travis-ci.com are exhausted.
>
> Can anyone please guide me which site to use for travis build and how to get credit points to build open source projects.

I thought you were supposed to be able to continue to use / get
unlimited minutes for FOSS projects.  That said, I've been seeing builds
take days to run / complete and I'm wondering if we shouldn't just drop
Travis-CI support and make it clearer how to get Azure jobs run, both if
you create a free account and if you just want to leverage the public
option we have today (that only requires GitHub, which you also need for
Travis).

--
Tom