Fujitsu does not respond to GPL request

Hal Martin hal.martin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 21:17:41 CET 2020

Hello,

I hope I am not breaking an community rules by posing this question to the
mailing list, according to the DENX website, this is the correct place to
ask my question. [1]

I have a Fujitsu TX140 S2 server with iRMC S4. Fujitsu includes a written
offer to provide the GPL source code through the "Third Party Licenses"
link in the iRMC web admin interface. [2] The stated contact is <
primergy-opensource at ts.fujitsu.com>

I have been trying to reach someone at Fujitsu using the above email
address since early November to receive a copy of the GPL source code of
u-boot and other GPL licensed software used in iRMC S4 and have thus far
received no response from them.

Has anyone else successfully requested and received GPL source code from
Fujitsu? If so, could you share how you went about this and if it differed
from the process I used?

Regards,
Hal Martin

[1] https://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/Contacts