U-Boot Logo showing incorrect colors with eLCDIF

Anatolij Gustschin agust at denx.de
Wed Feb 5 18:00:50 CET 2020

Hi Fabio,

On Mon, 3 Feb 2020 12:15:09 -0300
Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com wrote:

> Hi Anatolij,
>
> On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 3:36 PM Anatolij Gustschin <agust at denx.de> wrote:
>
> > Before DM_VIDEO conversion cfb_console driver was used and
> > it supports such rendering. I'm working on a fix for this.
> > Thanks for testing!
>
> Have you been able to fix this?

I tried to extend the BMP code to fix this, but my testing with
sandbox SDL end of last week has shown incorrect colors in 24bpp
mode, and I didn't find the reason for it. I do not see what is
wrong in the code, maybe there is some issue with sandbox SDL.
So I've submitted some patches [1], [2], [3]. Could you please
test them on mx6ul-14x14-evk ? Thanks!

[1] http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1233910
[2] http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1233911
[3] http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1233912