[PATCH 1/1] efi_loader: fix efi_install_fdt() description
xypron.glpk at gmx.de
Fri Feb 7 22:14:15 CET 2020
In the function description use the correct parameter name.
Signed-off-by: Heinrich Schuchardt <xypron.glpk at gmx.de>
cmd/bootefi.c | 10 +++++-----
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/cmd/bootefi.c b/cmd/bootefi.c
index 56bdff33c6..a030d14dc8 100644
@@ -202,15 +202,15 @@ static void *get_config_table(const efi_guid_t *guid)
* efi_install_fdt() - install device tree
- * If fdt_addr is available, the device tree located at that memory address will
- * will be installed as configuration table, otherwise the device tree located
- * at the address indicated by environment variable fdt_addr or as fallback
- * fdtcontroladdr will be used.
+ * If fdt is not EFI_FDT_USE_INTERNAL, the device tree located at that memory
+ * address will will be installed as configuration table, otherwise the device
+ * tree located at the address indicated by environment variable fdt_addr or as
+ * fallback fdtcontroladdr will be used.
* On architectures using ACPI tables device trees shall not be installed as
* configuration table.
- * @fdt_addr: address of device tree or EFI_FDT_USE_INTERNAL to use the
+ * @fdt: address of device tree or EFI_FDT_USE_INTERNAL to use the
* the hardware device tree as indicated by environment variable
* fdt_addr or as fallback the internal device tree as indicated by
* the environment variable fdtcontroladdr
More information about the U-Boot