[BUG] binman: Add a library to access binman entries

Frank Wunderlich frank-w at public-files.de
Mon Feb 17 08:04:15 CET 2020

Hi Simon,Ryder

The binman-option is introduced by this commit:

https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/u-boot/commit/cbd2fba1eca11300649052e289685e7404e0b81c

add basic support for MT7629 boards

@ryder is binman used (mt7629)? R2 and r64 are affected from this issue (boot broken by binman_fdt). Have it disabled in my repo for both boards but upstream is broken. Binman was not active for these 2 till this commit so i guess it is unused.maybe only for mt7629

Regards Frank