use invd instead of wbinvd in real mode start code

Andy Shevchenko andy.shevchenko at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 13:33:53 CET 2020

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 2:31 PM Andy Shevchenko
<andy.shevchenko at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Before patches:
DRAM:  980.6 MiB
WDT:   Started with servicing (60s timeout)
MMC:   mmc at ff3fc000: 0, mmc at ff3fa000: 1
In:    serial
Out:   serial
Err:   serial
Saving Environment to MMC... Writing to redundant MMC(0)... OK
Saving Environment to MMC... Writing to MMC(0)... OK
Net:   No ethernet found.
Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0

After them (v2020.04-rc2):
DRAM:  sfi: failed to locate SYST table