U-Boot Logo showing incorrect colors with eLCDIF

Anatolij Gustschin agust at denx.de
Mon Feb 24 13:51:40 CET 2020

Hi Fabio,

On Mon, 24 Feb 2020 09:38:04 -0300
Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com wrote:

> Hi Anatolij,
>
> On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 2:45 PM Fabio Estevam <festevam at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Anatolij,
> >
> > On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 2:00 PM Anatolij Gustschin <agust at denx.de> wrote:
> >
> > > I tried to extend the BMP code to fix this, but my testing with
> > > sandbox SDL end of last week has shown incorrect colors in 24bpp
> > > mode, and I didn't find the reason for it. I do not see what is
> > > wrong in the code, maybe there is some issue with sandbox SDL.
> > > So I've submitted some patches [1], [2], [3]. Could you please
> > > test them on mx6ul-14x14-evk ? Thanks!
> >
> > Thanks for the patches.
> >
> > I can see the logo colors correctly now, but there is some breakage now.
> >
> > Please see the result at:
> > https://ibb.co/0YKwTxJ
>
> Would you have a fix for this?

it seems this is not video driver related, I didn't find a solution
for this yet. First I guessed that this could be caused by removed
lcd pads init in board code, but this is not the case. I tried to
bisect but it is pretty difficult since the older released U-Boot
versions do not boot on this board. I didn't have enough time to
finish this, sorry. I hope we still can address this before release.

--
Anatolij