Fixing low-speed USB keyboard detection

Soeren Moch smoch at web.de
Sat Feb 29 13:04:28 CET 2020

On 29.02.20 00:46, Marek Vasut wrote:
> On 2/26/20 12:04 PM, Soeren Moch wrote:
>> Adding Marek as USB maintainer. Otherwise this non-patch-email may get
>> lost when sent to the mailing list only.
> Well, can you send these as proper patches ?
Well, I can try to make a proposal for patches. But I cannot test
something since I neither own such D-Link DBT-120 Bluetooth Adapter, nor
a Raspberry Pi 3b as host system. I'm also not familiar with the details
of event polling / interrupt message NYET handling in u-boot, so
probably will not come up with a good commit message about this. I also
cannot judge which workaround or revert of such is appropriate.

Stefan, can you convert your fixes to proper patches yourself, or do you
want me to send a first proposal?

Thanks,
Soeren