would it be feasible to enable GPT support for clearfrog at source?

ѽ҉ᶬḳ℠ vtol at gmx.net
Fri Jan 3 21:59:43 CET 2020

The source conf for clearfrog appears absent of GPT support albeit there
should not be space concern for that target, if that is the reason.

Owning such device I took me some effort and time to figure out why the
device would not boot from a GPT partition but only from legacy MBR.
Thus I would appreciate if GPT support could be implement for this
target. As far as I can comprehend from the source code it would require

+ CONFIG_CMD_GPT
+ CONFIG_PARTITION_UUIDS

but maybe there is more?