Using CONFIG_SPL_POST_MEM_SUPPORT

hector at ikatu.com hector at ikatu.com
Wed Jan 8 15:46:18 CET 2020

Hi folks,

I would like to run the memory tests implemented in
drivers/post/memory.c. I'm interested in the CONFIG_SPL_POST_MEM_SUPPORT
configuration (common/spl/Kconfig), but enabling it just seems to
compile everything under post/drivers folder, it does not run the memory
tests. Should I call the test functions directly? Which file/function
would be a good place to call them? If not, which would be the correct
way of executing those tests?

I'm working with an ARM platform: iMX.8, using a forked repository of
u-boot: git://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/uboot-imx.git, branch:
imx_v2018.03_4.14.78_1.0.0_ga. But it seems that the original u-boot
source does not differ regarding the CONFIG_SPL_POST_MEM_SUPPORT
configuration.

Appreciate any help!

Best regards,
Hector