How to debug HW startup?

Mauro Condarelli mc5686 at mclink.it
Sun Jan 12 01:22:25 CET 2020

Many thanks.
It appears I had completely misinterpreted the meaning of
CONFIG_DEBUG_UART_CLOCK.

I see now a correct output and a new warning message:

pinctrl_select_state_full: uclass_get_device_by_phandle_id: err=-19

right after "<debug_uart>" notification.
Tomorrow I'll try to understand what it means.

I don't think I would have found it without You pointing in  the right
direction.

MANY Thanks!
Best regards
Mauro Condarelli