Double free vulnerability in do_rename_gpt_parts

Jordy jordy at simplyhacker.com
Fri Jan 17 18:23:31 CET 2020

Hey Tom,

The patch looks good to me, I do agree with simon that you'd have to initialize the pointers to 0, because uninitialized pointers could contain garbage, unless it's a global variable (those are automagically initialized to 0).

Btw I really appreciate the fast and friendly responses, I've seen that different at other software packages thumbs-up for that!

Best Regards,

Jordy