question: mx7ulp - LDO_ENABLED_MODE

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 19:53:28 CET 2020

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 3:40 PM Jorge Ramirez-Ortiz, Gmail
<jorge.ramirez.ortiz at gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks a lot Favio. The part I am working with is 08SC. (not 05 or 07).
> Is that the same as yours?

On the Embedded Artists board there is a 08SC i.MX7ULP version.

On the i.MX7ULP EVK that I have access to there is a 05SC.

On the 08SC part I do see that it comes with LDOEN turned on by default.

On the 05SC part it comes with LDOEN turned off by default.

I wondering if we should go ahead with this fix:
http://code.bulix.org/5gfb8t-1094747

In case LDO is already enabled, then we use the LDO settings that were
configured by the ROM.

Does this fix the hang problem?