[RFC] Vocore2 MMC needs clock patches

Mauro Condarelli mc5686 at mclink.it
Tue Jan 21 00:55:22 CET 2020

Hi Weijie,
I attach my, apparently working, port to VoCore2 SoM.

These patchsets are on top of Your 21 patch rewrite of MT7628 board,

While the first patchset is relatively straightforward, but does not include
MMC handling, to enable it I had to backport from Linux Kernel several
pieces, essentially clock and interrupt handling.

Those drivers appear written by You.
I am unsure if this is really needed or if there is some other (perhaps
cleaner)
way to enable MMC.

As said this seems to work for me, but I would like to contribute this
board upstream, in the best possible way.

Please let me know how I should proceed.

Best Regards and Thanks in Advance