Aw: Re: [U-boot,0/4] Add ethernet support for MT7622

Frank Wunderlich frank-w at public-files.de
Sun Jan 26 12:53:40 CET 2020

Hi

> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2020 um 09:43 Uhr
> Von: "mtk15127" <Mark-MC.Lee at mediatek.com>

>   This patches set just focus on adding mt7622 into mtk eth MAC driver
> with sgmii support, and yes for some mt7622 product(bpi-r64..etc) that
> has a internal switch(mt7531) still need patches to support mt7531 to
> make networking function work fully.

i wondered about changes in ref-board dts. does it contain also mt7531 as switch?
imho we need an extra dts for bpi-r64 because ram is different (1G instead of 256M) and
for future changes which are only for r64.

> We do have plan to send a separate patches for mt7531 switch once this
> mt7622 eth patch set accepted by uBoot.

@tom is this Patchset ok or does it need any changes? any way to merge it in actual merge-window,
so mark can work on switch-part?