DWC4 ethernet in U-Boot receiving it's own traffic

Patrice CHOTARD patrice.chotard at st.com
Wed Jan 29 13:51:12 CET 2020

Hi Wolfgang, Marek

On 1/29/20 10:56 AM, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Dear Patrice,
>
> In message <29b76452-5d98-af01-8b85-d1416106a30c at st.com> you wrote:
>> For this issue, can you contact the support by clicking on the "ST
>> Support Center" link on this page:
>> https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/Main_Page ?
> Can we please keep U-Boot related discussions here on the U-Boot
> mailing list?
>
> Redirecting to some vendor forum is not really helpful to the
> community.

I understand your point.

As we are overload, Christophe ( our ethernet expert) doesn't get the

bandwitdth to reproduce Marek's setup in a short term, don't hesitate to ping him

in one week.

Nevertheless, regarding ARP request, dwmac should handle automatically this kind of request  if

the ARPEN bit is set in the ETH_MACCR register, which i presume is not the case.

Marek, could you give a try by setting this ARPEN bit in ETH_MACCR ?

Regards

Patrice