How should I set load_address for fdt in the .its file...

ckim at etri.re.kr ckim at etri.re.kr
Thu Dec 23 10:48:49 CET 2021

Hello all,

I saw https://www.thegoodpenguin.co.uk/blog/u-boot-fit-image-overview/ and
used it to make .itb file (FIT image).

(see the its sample right below the line saying : Let's try this out by
creating an image tree source file (.its): )

I was doing the experiment and found the load address of fdt was set wrong
and changed it to the next address after the linux kernel (but 8 byte
aligned).

But the SPL program complains it can't find the 'configurations' node. So
I'm curious about how I should set the address.

But I'm not sure how to set the 'load_address' and 'entry_address' for fdt.
Should I set it so that fdt is just placed some place above the linux Image?

And why doesn't initrd image node have those 'load_address' and
'entry_address'?

Thanks for reading.

Chan Kim