help on udoo_neo power up on mainline uboot

Tommaso Merciai tomm.merciai at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 17:52:21 CET 2021

Hi Simon Glass,
I'm actually trying to boot up udoo_neo board with minimal configuration
(512 MB Ram) at the moment using the following cmd to flash the board
I'm no able to boot it (flashing uSD with ):
 - sudo dd if=u-boot-with-spl.imx of=/dev/sde bs=1k seek=1 conv=fsync
   (don't work)
 - sudo dd if=SPL of=/dev/sde bs=1K seek=1
 - sudo dd if=u-boot.img of=/dev/sde bs=1K seek=69
   (don't work)
I'm building uboot using:
 - make udoo_neo_defconfig
 - make
Are you able to boot the board with basic configuration (UDOO_NEO_TYPE_BASIC)?
I found this uboot on the web and with that I'm able to boot the board:
 - https://github.com/UDOOboard/uboot-imx
Can you give me one help on that? Are you abe to boot the board?
Let me know.

Thanks,
Tommaso