Boot Linux FIT image from SPL

Sven Schwermer sven at svenschwermer.de
Fri Dec 31 15:38:21 CET 2021

Hi Fabio,

> You could try performing the setting of ACTLR.SMP bit inside SPL.
> Currently, it is done only inside U-Boot proper.

I have one more question about this: Is it save to just enable D/I
caches (enable_caches) in SPL for all of mach-imx or will this have
unforeseen side effects? In that case, I can just make enable_ca7_smp
non-static and call that for all of mach-imx in SPL. In either case,
what would be the proper spot for this? I'm thinking somewhere in SPL's
board_init_r or spl_init/spl_common_init?

Best regards,
Sven