[ANN] U-Boot v2021.01-rc5 released

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Tue Jan 5 14:00:43 CET 2021

Hi Tom,

On 05.01.21 13:54, Tom Rini wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> A day late, but here we are.  I've taken a few small fixes in, and we've
> had a few small PRs.  But I think things are looking good for release
> next week.
>
> In terms of a changelog,
> git log --merges v2021.01-rc4..v2021.01-rc5
> contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
> will provide better results here.

There are two patches I left out from my last PR because they broke some
boards. Sebastian has sent yesterday the fix, and without them the GE
board is broken (build ok, it does not boot).

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/patch/20210104194804.133428-2-sebastian.reichel@collabora.com/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/patch/20210104194804.133428-3-sebastian.reichel@collabora.com/

Camn you pick up them ?

Best regards,