Invitation: Regular U-Boot video call (Tuesday 19th)

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Wed Jan 13 22:59:47 CET 2021

Hi Andy,

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 at 06:00, Andy Shevchenko <andy.shevchenko at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 5:39 AM Simon Glass <sjg at chromium.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > (This has been discussed for a while now so I thought I would just try it)
> >
> > As an experiment I'd like to set up a regular 30-minute U-Boot call
> > for people to discuss features, bugs, patches, etc.
> >
> > The meeting notes and details are here[1].
> >
> > Please feel free to send this to others. I cc'd a small number of
> > people on the list.
>
> I added myself with a topic, but two issues so far:
> - i have no camera setup

That should be easy to fix!

> - the timing is quite bad since it overlaps with a the series of some
> work important meeting, shifting later by half an hour will solve it

Oh dear, that's unfortunate. I have a conflict at that time every week
:-( We also have people in Asia who won't be able to come in the
middle of the night. We can discuss possible other time slots (30mins
earlier?) in the meeting and I'm certainly open to having two
different times each month.

Regards,
Simon