Contributor meeting notes 19-Jan-21

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Wed Jan 27 22:31:04 CET 2021

Hi,

I have updated the invitation to include a jitsi call. We can try that
and fall back to Google Meet if something goes wrong.

I have also added a call in Asia timezone. Please see the notes[1] for details.

Regards,
Simon

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YBOMsbM19uSFyoJWnt7-PsOLBaevzQUgV-hiR88a5-o/edit#