Help needed with uboot for CHIP

Gunjan Gupta viraniac at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 19:58:02 CET 2021

PFA my dts file. I have added the nfc section there as without that U-Boot
was giving a message about nfc being disabled in the dts.

Regarding trying the default config, I can't really do that as that doesn't
support booting from NAND and I want to be able to boot from NAND. Also I
don't think having different MTDPARTS value should create an issue, as I
didn't notice that being used in the SPL code. Please feel free to correct
me if I am wrong. Even if it was being used, I am flashing U-Boot to the
uboot partition and that is the same location that gets populated in
the CONFIG_SYS_NAND_U_BOOT_OFFS variable of the .config file.