squashfs tests flaky?

Pratyush Yadav p.yadav at ti.com
Tue May 4 13:01:57 CEST 2021

Hi,

I am playing around with the U-Boot CI, mostly to make sure my patches
don't break things. To that end I created a fork of u-boot on GitLab and
started the CI pipeline on the current master (8ddaf94358).

I see on the official repo the job passes [0]. But on my fork, the job
fails due to squashfs failures [1]. Both jobs are using the same commit.
I looked at the failure logs and it seems to be because of some I/O
errors but I'm not sure what exactly is going on.

[0] https://source.denx.de/u-boot/u-boot/-/jobs/263093
[1] https://gitlab.com/prati0100/uboot/-/jobs/1234264642

--
Regards,