[PORT] Help Porting U-BOOT master branch to GT90X V4 sun7i a20 tablet board

Koray Bilir koray509 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 18:50:17 CEST 2021

i got some more progress, i got the lvds panel and backlight working with
u-boot, i also switched to u-boot 2021.07-rc3-dirty, i have an mmc driver
enabled but so far it wasnt able to detect any sdcards that i plugged in
maybe the pin configs are wrong, i still havent tried configuring nand , i
migrated my build enviroment to a fresh install of debian 10 on a vm and my
build errors that i have encountered are gone so far.
heres an image of the working lvds panel :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19-p3G8RATX2tDcESXd6cOlq55flDeED4/view?usp=sharing

Koray Bilir <koray509 at gmail.com>, 25 May 2021 Sal, 14:29 tarihinde şunu