U-boot

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Wed Nov 10 20:37:22 CET 2021

Hi Roman,

see signature.txt :

- required: If present this indicates that the key must be verified for the
image / configuration to be considered valid. Only required keys are
normally verified by the FIT image booting algorithm. Valid values are
"image" to force verification of all images, and "conf" to force verification
of the selected configuration (which then relies on hashes in the images to
verify those).

Regards,
Simon