IMX8M OP-TEE

Marcel Ziswiler marcel.ziswiler at toradex.com
Tue Oct 12 18:57:29 CEST 2021

Hi Tim

On Mon, 2021-10-11 at 16:32 -0700, Tim Harvey wrote:

> Marcel,
>
> Thanks for checking into OP-TEE for me.

Sure thing. I meanwhile got reminded that Sergio Prado actually held a talk about this topic back at the
Embedded World [1]. Not sure whether he played with mainline U-Boot and OP-TEE though.

> I haven't tested your series yet as I tried to apply it and it failed.

It should actually be based on latest imx/master but depends on a few other series as indicated in the cover
letter.

> Do you have a git repo I can cherry-pick from or what did you base it
> on top of?

For your convenience I just pushed my branch to my personal github now as well [2].

> Thanks,

Thanks you!

> Tim

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBVzSQ5uvUw