how to run u-boot on qemu arm64 virt machine?

François Ozog francois.ozog at linaro.org
Thu Oct 14 14:40:10 CEST 2021

Le jeu. 14 oct. 2021 à 05:06, Chan Kim <ckim at etri.re.kr> a écrit :

> I think my question has error.
>
> Is it possible to run it on SCP? I mean loading from SD card the kernel,
> file system, dtb etc to the memory and calling kernel.

> Is it possible to run it on SCP? I mean loading from SD card the kernel,
> file system, dtb etc to the memory and waking the main processor to start
> from kernel.

The role of the SCP is mainly to setup clock and power devices. It does
have much space to do anything else. You can look at open source
implementation of SCP, select a platform that has one and check if it has
enough memory (you may try to run U-Boot SPL). You need to know which chip
has reponsibility to setup dram controller.