[GIT PULL] please pull fsl-qoriq-2022-8-17

Michael Walle michael at walle.cc
Fri Aug 19 10:52:07 CEST 2022

>On 8/18/2022 6:40 AM, Tom Rini wrote:
>> On Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 02:26:32AM +0000, Peng Fan (OSS) wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Tom,
>>>
>>> Please pull fsl-qoriq-2022-8-17
>>>
>>> CI: https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-fsl-qoriq/-/pipelines/13155
>>
>> First, applied to u-boot/master, thanks! Second, do you have any comment
>> on the various layerscape platforms patches that have been posted of
>> late? I plan to for example apply the ones to disable ethernet on some
>> layerscape platforms soon.
>
> I am ok. Please directly apply those patches for now. I'll find someone
> to enable DM_ETH for LS platform later and enable ethernet then.

Speaking of, I'd be glad if someone could finally pull in these patches:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/list/?series=309627

They idle on the list for over a month now (again!). The original series
was
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/list/?series=302570&state=%2A&archive=both

Which was posted in May, some patches made it through, some don't, not
sure why though because there was never any feedback.

Thanks,
-michael