Question about uboot initialisation

momo aubin aubinno at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 09:40:48 CEST 2022

Hi Simon,
I got what is the 'dm tree' which is a driver model. This command could be
done only in uboot stage. but i got the situation in which the
initialisation of u-boot has not finished yet as showing in the following
picture.

[image: image.png]
 .i would like to know what is wrong in the initialisation ?

Best Regard,
Aubin