PSU initialization code on zynqmp platforms

Graeme Smecher gsmecher at threespeedlogic.com
Tue Dec 6 02:01:37 CET 2022

Hi Michal,

(Well, that's embarassing. Sending again with a useful subject.)

I'm bringing up u-boot on a custom zynqmp platform. For the PSU
initialization, I can start with the psu_init_gpl.[ch] files embedded in
the .xsa generated by Vivado. However, these are pretty flawed [1, 2].

What is your workflow for generating and maintaining the in-tree
psu_init_gpl files you maintain? Are these files cleaned up and
maintained by hand?

If your workflow is functional, I will happily emulate it instead - even
if it means straying from Vivado's configuration GUI.

best,
Graeme

1: https://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2021-February/439394.html
2: https://support.xilinx.com/s/feed/0D52E00006kuRAMSA2