[ANN] U-Boot v2023.01-rc4 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Thu Dec 22 15:22:11 CET 2022

On Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 02:32:23PM +0530, Jagan Teki wrote:
> Hi Kever,
>
> On Tue, 20 Dec 2022 at 12:47, Jagan Teki <jagan at edgeble.ai> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Kever,
> >
> > On Tue, 20 Dec 2022 at 12:37, Kever Yang <kever.yang at rock-chips.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Jagan,

> > > This patch set is on my for-next list, I will send the PR once ready.
> > >
> > > But seems something wrong on board which is not rockchip soc:
> > >
> > > https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-rockchip/-/pipelines/14468
> >
> > This link not opening for me.
>
> Ping!

I've changed the setting to be public visible, but that won't help as
it's failing to build in the strange way that buildman doesn't catch the
output. It's likely broken on the CONFIG_SYS_TEXT_BASE ->
CONFIG_TEXT_BASE change, and perhaps some other Kconfig migrations. At
this point I'd really just like to see this rebased on next, sometime
next week (after I finishing pushing all of the migrations through).

--
Tom