Pull request: u-boot-rockchip/for-next

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 10:26:58 CET 2022

Hi Kever and Tom,

> >> The build for pinephone-pro-rk3399 fails. Note that it's not that
> >> CONFIG_SYS_TEXT_BASE became CFG_SYS_TEXT_BASE but rather it was renamed
> >> too CONFIG_TEXT_BASE, as I see that's where the build fails:
> >> $ make CROSS_COMPILE=~/.buildman-toolchains/gcc-12.2.0-nolibc/aarch64-linux/bin/aarch64-linux- -sj pinephone-pro-rk3399_config all
> Sorry, Tom, I only got error with "bl31.bin", I though it was not from
> new patches of rockchip changes.
> >> .config:50:warning: symbol value '' invalid for LNX_KRNL_IMG_TEXT_OFFSET_BASE
> >> .config:180:warning: symbol value '' invalid for TEXT_BASE
> > Happy to either do a new rev or to do a small patch on top of that
> > which Tom can apply directly, which ever is easier.
>
> Peter, A new rev will be better for me, please help to pass buildman.
>
> I will pick the new patch and make a new PR.

I sent out a v2, there were some other changes that needed to be
synced too like the DM_VIDEO -> VIDEO change, I also picked up some
other fixes, in testing I had some issues with the base rk3399.dtsi
sync which i couldn't easily get to the bottom of so I've dropped that
patch for the time being and will revisit it again later.

Sorry for the delay.

Peter