Migrating drivers/usb/host/ohci-lpc32xx.c in U-Boot to DM?

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Jun 21 16:47:21 CEST 2022

Hey,

As part of migrating more CONFIG symbols to Kconfig, I ran in to
drivers/usb/host/ohci-lpc32xx.c not being migrated to DM yet.  As the
symbols weren't migrated yet, that the deadline for this driver
migration was v2019.07 and otherwise enforced in v2021.07 is probably a
bit of a surprise here.

The good news is that I believe drivers/usb/host/ohci-da8xx.c is a
reasonable template for how the DM conversion should look and it's just
needing the probe written and the data structures added.  Can someone
please look in to doing this conversion?  Thanks!

--
Tom