[ANN] U-Boot v2023.01-rc1 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Nov 7 21:30:24 CET 2022

Hey all,

I'm behind schedule, yes. By the time I noticed I had missed doing -rc1
it was nearly time for -rc2, so I decided to just wait until now. Extra
long merge window. Anyhow, there's a lot in here and testing on as many
platforms as possible is much appreciated.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2022.10..v2023.01-rc1
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

I'm going to try and stay on the correct schedule now and that means the
rest of the rcs every other Monday, and with final release on January
9th, 2023.  Thanks all!

--
Tom