u-boot-imx master-next CI failure

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Nov 8 13:56:35 CET 2022

On Tue, Nov 08, 2022 at 09:00:21AM -0300, Fabio Estevam wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> We are getting a build failure in the u-boot-imx master-next branch
> and we are not sure where it is coming from:
>
> https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-imx/-/jobs/525317
>
> The i.MX boards are built, but at the end, the following error is seen:
>
> ERROR: Job failed: exit code 100
>
> Would you have any suggestions?

The problem is with msc_sm2s_imx8mp. I figured this out by running a
./tools/moveconfig.py -s and waiting to see what got stuck and reading
the resulting /tmp/tmp.../.config file.

Simon, what can we do so that this kind of error is more easily visible
from buildman? Is there some flag the CI jobs are missing?

--
Tom