[TF-A] Re: [RFC] Proposed location to host the firmware handoff specification.

Jose Marinho Jose.Marinho at arm.com
Mon Nov 14 16:29:46 CET 2022

Hi,

We're glad to announce that the Firmware Handoff document sources are now available publicly from: https://github.com/FirmwareHandoff/firmware_handoff

Note that this does not constitute a full "1.0" release of the document.
There are still some topics raised in the ML that need to be aligned on before the full release -- I'll follow up on those with a separate e-mail.

Having the document hosted in a public repo allows for all discussions about the document to progress in the open more easily.

Regards,
Jose