[000/241] Finish migration to Kconfig or CFG namespace

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Sun Nov 20 14:29:51 CET 2022

Hey all,

The intention of this series isn't to apply it just yet. This was a very
quick scripted migration and so there's cases where we do more than one
symbol, or we can see there's define but unused symbols. But it also
shows that with the last few series I've posted, we're nearly done. With
this series applied, everything builds still, and the resulting binaries
seem to be the same (I'm doing a build where I keep before/after so I
can check checksums now).

--
Tom