Pending imx patch sets

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Fri Oct 21 12:05:49 CEST 2022

Hi Marcel,

I have picked up several of yours as first attempt to merge most i.MX,
CI is running. What is missing, it will go in the "second attempt":

On 21.10.22 11:55, Marcel Ziswiler wrote:
> Hi Stefano and Fabio
>
> As follows a list of patch sets which have not yet been applied/merged. Some without any feedback from any of
> them imx maintainers since almost 3 months:
>
> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/patch/20220803112009.271563-1-francesco.dolcini@toradex.com/

I have not yet picked up this.

> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/cover/20220826094834.693236-1-marcel@ziswiler.com/

Same here, DT sync is in my second attempt when first is okay.

> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/cover/20220826183141.789236-1-marcel@ziswiler.com/
>
> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/patch/20220829175953.249441-1-dev@pschenker.ch/

Picked up (all already merged and in my test are set to "Under Review"
in patchworks)

> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/patch/20220907095105.21630-1-francesco.dolcini@toradex.com/

Picked up

> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/patch/20220921113419.1088398-1-marcel@ziswiler.com/

Picked up

> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/cover/20220922212834.2419255-1-marcel@ziswiler.com/

Picked up

> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/patch/20220927155052.40056-1-marcel@ziswiler.com/

Picked up

> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/cover/20221004110632.21045-1-andrejs.cainikovs@toradex.com/

Not picked up, I have not merged most of patches sent in October. They
will come to the second attempt, too.

> After almost up to 3 months some of those may require re-basing. However, it would be nice if there would be
> some subsequent action from the maintainers side after we did do so.
>
> Please advice how we may proceed.

If CI runs, from your list are stioll open a couple of single patches
(that I have simply forgotten) + the DT sync series. They will follow.

Ci is running here, last attempt still a MX8 was failing, I have fix
myself and I hope it goes to the end.

Stefano

> Thanks!
>
> Cheers
>
> Marcel

HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, 82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de