Missing variable in *_defconfig of MT7628/MT7688

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Fri Oct 28 13:00:45 CEST 2022

Hi Tom,

please find below a mail from Ruben, remarking that the Kconfig
conversion of CONFIG_SPL_PAD_TO seems to have gone wrong. At least
for MIPS MT7620/88. This was the commit from you:

ca8a329a1b7f ("Convert CONFIG_SPL_PAD_TO et al to Kconfig")

I just double checked this and Ruben is correct. Before the
conversion SPL_PAD_TO was 0x0 and now its 0x10000.

I can easily generate a patch changing these defconfig values for
these MIPS boards. But there might be other boards that could be
affected, so I wanted to put this issue to the list.

Thanks,
Stefan