Support for NXP S32K3 Family

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Thu Apr 20 00:40:05 CEST 2023

Hi Ashok,

On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 at 21:42, Ashok Kumar
<ashok.kumar at faradaybattery.com> wrote:

> Hi Simon,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> NXP people said we don't support this feature for S32K family.
>
> I am just wondering whether I can get any help from the u-boot sources?

I would expect you would need to add support for the board. You can
see Cortex-M support for NXP i.MXRT and STM32, so far. I imagine there
will be some differences, such as peripherals, memory layout, etc. If
there is another bootloader or some libraries available that should
provide some hints.

Regards,
Simon