Binman signing

Andy Pandy andypandy123g at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 20:49:20 CEST 2023

Hi there,

First of all,  I would like to thank you for the tool, I like it a lot.

I've been trying to sign uboot by placing signature section into
configurations section. Something like:

{
algo = "sha256,rsa2048";
key-name-hint = "dev";
sign-images = "fdt", "loadables";
}

But I can't find how to sign the second stage uboot, and integrate the
public key into uboot spl device tree with binman.
Prior to binman I used mkimage to do that, as follows:

mkimage -f uboot.its -K u-boot.dtb -k ./keys -r image.fit

Could not find it in the documentation,  I only saw pre-load, but I am not
sure that this is what I am looking for.

Would appreciate if you could give some hint on how this could be done.

Thank you for your help

Cheers,
Andy