NVMe support on RPi CM4 board

Luis Alfredo da Silva luis.adasilvaf at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 18:43:36 CEST 2023

Hi Simon, I enabled the next four variables

CONFIG_NVME_PCI=y
CONFIG_NVME=y
CONFIG_CMD_NVME=y
CONFIG_PCI=y

how different is CONFIG_NVME_PCI from NVME_PCI, I took the latter value
from several configs files in u-boot repo and from [1]

[1]
https://github.com/u-boot/u-boot/blob/ef8336e2705fce2502383f25d68188c6b1f94dd0/doc/develop/driver-model/nvme.rst#L44