[GIT PULL] ARM: tegra: Changes for v2023.10-rc1

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Fri Aug 18 18:49:43 CEST 2023

On Fri, Aug 18, 2023 at 03:39:22PM +0200, Thierry Reding wrote:

> From: Thierry Reding <treding at nvidia.com>
>
> Hi Tom,
>
> The following changes since commit 68c07fc5fdf34f0926cf06fc0c4ebd6f2f3afe19:
>
>   Merge https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-usb (2023-06-21 14:42:50 -0400)
>
> are available in the Git repository at:
>
>   git at source.denx.de:u-boot/custodians/u-boot-tegra.git tags/tegra-for-2023.10-rc1

FYI, in your .git/config you can do:
	url = https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-tegra.git
	pushurl = git at source.denx.de:u-boot/custodians/u-boot-tegra.git

And this part looks "nicer".  Not a big deal, just an FYI.

> for you to fetch changes up to bdf9dead86f06c7d6980c399a4a6339430b531ec:
>
>   board: htc: endeavoru: add One X support (2023-06-30 15:20:37 +0200)
>
> This passes CI successfully:
>
>   https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-tegra/-/pipelines/17411
>
> Thanks,
> Thierry

> ARM: tegra: Changes for v2023.10-rc1
>
> This adds support for various new Tegra30 boards (ASUS, LG and HTC) and
> has some other minor enhancements, such as enabling the poweroff command
> on several Tegra210 and Tegra186 boards.

> Jonas Schwöbel (1):
>       configs: tegra-common-post: make PXE and DHCP boot targets optional
>
> Svyatoslav Ryhel (6):
>       configs: tegra-common-post: add GPIO keyboard as STDIN device
>       ARM: tegra: add SoC UID calculation function
>       board: asus: transformer: add ASUS Transformer T30 family support
>       board: asus: grouper: add Google Nexus 7 (2012) support
>       board: lg: x3: add Optimus 4X HD and Optimus Vu support
>       board: htc: endeavoru: add One X support
>
> Thierry Reding (2):
>       ARM: tegra: Enable poweroff command on Jetson TX1 and Jetson Nano
>       ARM: tegra: Enable poweroff command on Jetson TX2
>
> Tomasz Maciej Nowak (1):
>       ARM: dts: trimslice: sync SPI node with Linux dts

Since I'm not sure if this is v8 or v9, given when v9 was posted, I've
applied this PR now, as I had said I wanted this in.  I do have two
requests for you Svyatoslav, however.  First, if there's changes that
are missing in master, please post those ASAP and we'll get them in, for
v2023.10.  Second, on Monday after I release -rc3 and merge that in to
next, in the next branch we allow for (and encourage!) config fragments
to be in the board directory rather than top-level configs/ directory.
Please make a patch on top of -next that moves the fragments and updates
the MAINTAINERS entries.  Thanks all!

--
Tom