Trying to boot custom kernel on Wink Hub (i.MX28)

Rogan Dawes rogan at dawes.za.net
Tue Aug 22 11:42:43 CEST 2023

Hi Fabio,

As far as I am aware, the U-boot source for the Wink hub has not been
made available anywhere. That said, the RAM chip in use on the board
is marked D9LPX, which apparently corresponds to the following item:
https://media-www.micron.com/-/media/client/global/documents/products/data-sheet/dram/ddr2/512mbddr2.pdf?rev=2c70f8a2b207452584b2bf040de8d771

I did try to change the iomux_cfg_t as suggested above, built using
make mx28evk_defconfig && make u-boot.sb, and used mxsldr to try load
it, to no avail. There was no output on the serial port at all, or any
other suggestion that anything was running.

Any other suggestions?

Regards,

Rogan