rk3328 gmac does U-Boot erroneously not set RSF?

ubroot37 ubroot37 at proton.me
Sun Dec 3 18:27:31 CET 2023

Hi all,

I suspect U-Boot is not setting the RSF bit in GMAC_OP_MODE register. This can result in allowing to receive frames with bad CRC. I suspect the Linux driver may be similarly affected, but I have not checked it out.

Unfortunately all my spare time is taken up by development on my own OS, so I do not have the time to investigate fully and/or provide a patch. I am just reporting this potential issue as a good Samaritan, but please understand that I am not willing to apply any patches or recompile U-Boot or conduct any tests or anything of that nature.

Thanks all.