U-Boot support for M68K removal

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de
Sat Feb 4 16:55:36 CET 2023

On Mon, 2023-01-30 at 17:22 +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> FWIW, m68k is still a very actively maintained architecture in the
> Linux kernel and userland with even LLVM and Rust having recently
> added support for m68k.
>
> I also own a Coldfire board myself (not sure which one without
> looking), so I can offer to test U-Boot patches in the future.

So, I just found my Coldfire board and it's actually a 547x/548x EVB
fitted with a 5475 CPU module clocked at 266 MHz.

I will get this board set up during the next weeks and I am happy to
test any Coldfire kernel patches, and eventually, U-Boot patches if
that board is still supported.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz