Help question boot PNX8473🙏

Cento50Shopping Michele della guardia cento50shopping at hotmail.it
Tue Feb 21 11:23:44 CET 2023

Help question PNX8473🙏 i have write one e-mail to
Vincent Stehlé

 > On 21 Feb 2023, at 01:24, Cento50Shopping Michele della guardia <cento50shopping at hotmail.it> wrote:
>
> Hello Mr Vincent i have found your e-mail in the group dex.de U-Boot
> I have send one post in the group mail list but not see if this are publish for read all user.

Dear Michele,

You need to subscribe to the U-Boot mailing list before you can post there.

> My post need help for booting my board with PNX8473.
> my board need one bootloader for loading boot form USB.
> I have publish this post
> https://forum.qt.io/topic/143080/help-u-boot-for-my-board-arm-pnx8473
>
> Do You have any help for me?

I see no trace of PNX8473 in U-Boot; not sure if that will be a solution to your USB boot problem.

Best regards,

Vincent Stehlé
System Architect - Arm