Docs for RISC-V

Nylon Chen nylon.chen at sifive.com
Fri Feb 24 04:17:48 CET 2023

Zong Li <zong.li at sifive.com> 於 2023年2月23日 週四 下午5:11寫道:

> On Mon, Feb 6, 2023 at 3:58 PM Leo Liang <ycliang at andestech.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Simon,
> >
> > On Thu, Feb 02, 2023 at 10:25:36AM -0700, Simon Glass wrote:
> > > Hi,

> > It does seem like that accroding to "sifive_unleashed_sdcard test.py".
> > (https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-riscv/-/jobs/568342)

> > I think I will both take a look at it and forward this message to guys at sifive.
>
> Add Nylon in this thread.
>
> Hi Nylon, I think you took some time to take a look at this, do you
> have any idea about that? Thanks.
Hi Zong,
According to Bin Meng's patch "azure/gitlab: Add tests for SiFive
Unleashed board," the script currently uses the "genimage" tool.

However, if we want to switch to using "binman," I am unsure if it
would be a meaningful change. Perhaps Bin Meng could offer some help
on this?

Hi Bin Meng,
Do you have any ideas regarding this issue?