Status of dma-range issues with BCM2711

Antoine Mazeas antoine at karthanis.net
Mon Jan 9 13:16:36 CET 2023

Dear all,

Last time Peter tested this patch, he raised the issue of also copying the CMA range of set by the firmware, this task being still outstanding today.

I’m happy to resume refining this patch accordingly, unless it could be shipped without the outstanding task.

For reference https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/patch/20220810123927.2567677-2-antoine@karthanis.net/#2962540

(Yes this present patch is a resend when it shouldn’t have been and that’s my bad)

Peter, what’s your opinion?

Regards
Antoine